Events are an important aspect of any nonprofit’s fundraising efforts and operations. Then, Topzsmart.com will offer you the best event management softwares for non-profits that can assist you in organizing your event and provide insightful data on the effectiveness and return on investment of each event.
- 1 1. Overview about event management softwares for non-profits
- 2 2. Some event management softwares for non-profits
- 2.1 2.1. Event management softwares for non-profits – The Lumaverse
- 2.2 2.2. Event management softwares for non-profits – Wild Apricot
- 2.3 2.3. Event management softwares for non-profits – Aventri
- 2.4 2.4. Event management softwares for non-profits – Accelevents
- 2.5 2.5. Event management softwares for non-profits – Doubleknot
- 2.6 2.6 Event management softwares for non-profits – CharityEngine
- 2.7 2.7. Event management softwares for non-profits – Eventbrite
1. Overview about event management softwares for non-profits
Event management may be difficult, especially for a nonprofit. There are so many things to consider that organizers might become overwhelmed. And here is where event management software for organizations comes in to help address the problem:
Event management software is more than simply a reservation system. It has several advantages, such as online event registration and CRM, abstract submissions and review system, guest management tools, event scheduling software, reporting and analytics tools.
When selecting the finest event management software for your charity, you want to ensure that the program has the power and functionality required to help your organization run efficiently.So let’s find out useful information about event management softwares for non-profits right away.
2. Some event management softwares for non-profits
2.1. Event management softwares for non-profits – The Lumaverse
Lumaverse is the ideal partner for a great event. It offers a one-stop solution to typical event management issues.
- Marketing materials to publicize the fundraising event.
- Integration with third-party event management software is seamless.
- Constructed ticketing devices.
- Registration tools with a variety of add-ons such as sponsorship levels and sell ups.
- Volunteer management tools for optimal scheduling.
The number of visitors determines the cost of the event. The plan for organizations starts at $100 per month. This charity event management software assures the success of every event, particularly fundraising events.
2.2. Event management softwares for non-profits – Wild Apricot
Wild Apricot is much more than just event planning software. It is the best event management and membership management software available.
- Website design, including online forms and a ticketing system.
- Contact database that may be searched.
- A well-designed emailing system with excellent layouts.
- The app version allows for mobile event registration.
All members’ and volunteers’ data is securely stored in the cloud.
There is a free version with restricted functionality. Paid plans range in price from $48 to $720 per month. Wild Apricot is used by over 32,000 organizations to arrange successful events. And that degree of confidence says much about the platform’s dependability.
2.3. Event management softwares for non-profits – Aventri
Aventri is an online event management software that enables you to run virtual, real, and hybrid events with ease.
- A full-service online registration solution.
- It fosters networking by connecting like-minded people for virtual gatherings.
- Monitoring of the critical parameters that contribute to the success of your event.
- Integration with applications such as SalesForce, Pathable, and others is seamless.
- Includes a suite of promotional tools to help your event get more exposure.
Contact Sales to learn more about the plans and pricing. This platform allows you to keep track of registrations and attendance. You may also see the event report once it has been completed.
2.4. Event management softwares for non-profits – Accelevents
- Create an online ticketing system.
- Make your event’s landing page unique.
- Get information from attendees.
- Monitor real-time statistics to evaluate the success of your event.
- Gamification and bidding features can help you engage your audience.
They provide both beginner and professional programs. The beginner plan, which is restricted to one or two events, costs roughly $500 per event. At $5000, the professional plan includes limitless events.
2.5. Event management softwares for non-profits – Doubleknot
Doubleknot is yet another event management software option for NGOs in need of a ticketing system. Doubleknot is a customized ticketing site in comparison to Accelevents.
- Make personalized registration forms.
- Include the ticketing system within the registration form.
- Process payments securely both online and offline.
- Make a separate email list for attendees to get future updates and newsletters.
- Examine detailed information on factors such as attendance tracking, due payments, and more.
Get a demo here to create a customized strategy for your charitable organization. Doubleknot provides a comprehensive solution to the ticketing problem, including secure payment processing.
2.6 Event management softwares for non-profits – CharityEngine
CharityEngine is a one-stop shop for charitable event management software. It is primarily concerned with peer-to-peer fundraising, but it also includes tickets and registration functionality.
- Manages donations and aids in the organization of the fundraising process.
- Secures payments transmission by avoiding fraudulent credit card testing.
- It assists you in keeping track of the donations.
- Reports are generated based on data obtained through fundraisers and can give significant insights.
- CRM all-in-one solution.
The regular package costs between $350 and $700. Apart from that, you can request bespoke pricing based on your requirements. You can effortlessly manage your donors with CharityEngine without needing to utilize another platform.
2.7. Event management softwares for non-profits – Eventbrite
Eventbrite is a cloud-based event management software that allows NGOs to hold many types of events such as conferences, seminars, and performances.
- This bundle includes event administration, registration, ticketing, and payment processing tools.
- Provides several ticket pricing modification options.
- It aids in the tracking of guests.
- Enables for the construction of personalized registration pages.
- Displays a live analysis of the event’s proceedings.
Eventbrite has a distinctive pricing policy. When you sell tickets, you pay a predetermined proportion. The proportion changes depending on your plan. All of the features described above will ensure the success of your nonprofit’s next event.
There are several solutions available for event management software. Using these recommendations, nonprofit organizations may choose which software is ideal for their organization. Identifying which firms offer the most robust and user-friendly software that NGOs may buy is a critical first step in locating the best option. I hope you find the proper software for your organization soon.